FT Technologies quality policy
We aim to remain a quality supplier of electronic meteorological and metrology instrument products and support services by:
- Identifying customers’ needs and expectations and satisfying them on time every time
- Developing and implementing controlled processes
- Continual improvements in our operational responsiveness
- Complying with the requirements of the Quality Management System as well as continually improving its effectiveness
- Establishing and communicating meaningful quality objectives and performance targets to all staff
- Complying with current health and safety legislation
- Complying with current certified product legislation
- Developing employee skills and increasing their contributions through effective training
- Developing supplier relationships to obtain defect free materials on time, every time
We are committed to providing quality, choice and value for money in the products and services we deliver to our customers.
This quality policy has been approved by the Board of Directors.
- S. Kapartis
Our quality policy reflects our commitment to meeting the needs
and expectations of our customers. We provide customers with world-class
products and services that are not only innovative, but also
cost-effective. Our aim is to provide many years of trouble-free service
and this can only be achieved through dedication to maintaining the
highest standards in every aspect of our business lives.
The responsibility for implementing this policy within FT
Technologies lies with the management of each department, but its
ultimate success requires the active participation of every employee.
Keeping our customer as our prime focus, we drive for continual
improvement in every single thing we do.
- P Martin-Loat